On-line interpretation, remote interpretation or non-presential interpretation are three different names for the same concept.
A reality towards which we were slowly but inexorably heading and in which now, due to the situation caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, we are totally immersed.
- What is on-line interpretation?
On-line interpretation facilitates the organization of meetings, seminars, conferences, presentations and congresses of all kinds and their simultaneous translation into one or more languages.
These events can take place anywhere in the world. Interpreters can be located anywhere in the world as well, and attendees receive the simultaneous translation service on their mobile devices, laptops or desktops.
- ¿Do we have any experience?
Yes, since 2014 we have been translating all the webinars organized by a well-known multinational laboratory through an on-line platform.
All our interpreters have been trained in the use of the different remote interpreting platforms existing in the market: Kudo, Interprefy, Voiceboxer, Zoom and Zipdx among others.
- ¿What are the different case studies?
- Traditional conferences, seminars and workshops, board meetings, press conferences, training courses, on-line meetings, debates and panel discussions.
- What are the advantages of on-line interpretation?
- Cost reduction: reduction of the cost of the event by more than 50%. Reduced travel and accommodation costs
- Flexibility: a flexible option which does not require the physical presence of professionals
- Innovation: care for the environment, reducing the impact of the carbon footprint
- Technical control
- Excellent sound and image quality
As with on-site interpretation, each case is unique.
And just as we have guaranteed an optimal and uneventful service to date, we will continue to do so through our platform.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a quote tailored to your specific needs.